Sunday, October 14, 2012

The First Blog I Evah Wrote


 
Joanna on my cruise in Europe
Saturday, March 19, 2011 For those of you who may not have figured it out, I am Jo. I am 43 years old, married with four step kids, a dog named Marley and a huge desire to reconstruct my life. I have recently done two things that really inspired me. First, I read the book The Alchemist and second I watched a DVD called The Secret both shared similar messages, think positive, trust in your dreams, believe it and it will happen, you attract what you think, you deserve what you want. None of this is conducive to the way the old me thinks, I have been labelled by family members as a pessimist, I like to view myself as a realist but it really does just come down to semantics. The truth of the matter is what ever I was doing in the past ain't working. I am stressed, overweight, still renting, constantly sick, depressed, and deemed a door mat". This stops TODAY!! I am now Positive Jo... the teller of all that is good the espouser of inspiration and the attractor of fun and money.To Begin: Here is a list of things I appreciate:
My Dog Marley
1.) Blogs
2.) The people who read blogs
3.) Dogs
4.) The people who like dogs
5.)Poetry (because the last two entries rhymed)
6.)My family
7.) The fact that I am going to be twenty pounds lighter in May
8.) The fact that I am going to be $5000 richer in May
9.)Laughter
My Pledge for reconstructing Jo--

Every day for the next 365 days I am going to do something that I think is fun.
Today's Fun: Making Sushi

With Who: Step Daughter Tabitha
Why? She is fun, she makes me laugh and she wants to be a chef

On the menu- spicy salmons rolls
On the guest list: mom, sister,nephews, husband, brother in law.
Inspirational quote for today...


"May you live all the days of your life"
 
--Johnathan Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment